This Independent Contractor Template Bundle is for use in an independent contractor/company relationship – such as for virtual assistants, social media managers, and more!
The bundle includes the following forms:
- Main Independent Contractor Contract
- Intellectual Property Acknowledgement
- Offer Letter
- Property Inventory Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
Main Independent Contractor Contract
This agreement allows for peace of mind between the primary and secondary individuals in a business contractual relationship such as for assistants, graphic designers, etc.
- positions defined
- duration of contract
- copyright of intellectual property
- choice of arbitration or court venue
- attorney’s fees
- and more!
Intellectual Property Acknowledgement
This document is used in the relationship to define the intellectual property ownership and rights.
- Ownership of Material Made within the Scope of Contract
- In the Event of Employee Relationship
- Agreement to Execute Further Documents
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs
- Counterparts / Electronic Signatures
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law and Choice of Venue
This Contract Offer Letter Template is to offer contracted employment.
Non-Solicitation Agreement Template
This document is for use in a company/IC relationship to restrict the IC from soliciting business for their own gain during course the contract.
- Non Solicitation of Customers (Actual and Prospective)
- Attorney’s Fees and Costs
- Governing Law
- and more!
Property Inventory Form is for use inform IC of responsibilities of the property provided during the course of the contract.
Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
This Non-Disclosure Agreement is for use with ICs in your business.
- Confidential Information (including company information, exceptions,
- Return of property
- Company liability indemnification
- Attorney’s Fees and Costs
- And more!
Note: This bundle does not include the non-compete agreement like the employee bundle because these are not typically proper for this type of relationship.
As a team of lawyers and entrepreneurs, we know what it's like.
And we don't want fear of the unknown keeping you up at night.
That's why we offer affordable contracts tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and entrepreneurs at TheLawTog® develop, review, and approve every contract.
We think this is a pretty awesome combo—legal expertise and entrepreneur know-how.
If you're afraid of client disputes and potential liability, you're not alone. Business conflict is time-consuming, expensive, and harmful. Which makes it essential to protect your work.
Protecting your business with clear and comprehensive contracts is non-negotiable. Whether you're starting out or an experienced professional, legal protection is extremely important.
Every contract template we provide is easy to edit and should be tailored to reflect business policies and laws in your state.
While you can obtain a contract through a non-entrepreneur lawyer, it may not be the best choice. Since our templates were created by—and for—entrepreneurs, they are typically more comprehensive.
And cool news, they can save you money.
-No recurring fees - just one time payment.
-Open in a doc editing program (such as word or notepad).
-Copy & paste into any online system or print for paper use.
-Fully customizable template to suit your business needs.
-Peace of mind as you protect your business.
1. Choose the contract template you need
2. Download to your computer (not phone or tablet) and back up your new contract templates.
Files come as .doc and can be opened in Word, Notepad, etc.
3. Fill-in-the-blanks and edit to your business policies and local laws
4. Copy and paste into any contract signing system OR simply print!
How to access courses/videos
All courses or tutorial videos are non-downloadable but embedded on our site with 24/7 on-the-go-access for you - so all you have to do is login to access!
While Rachel Breke is run by a lawyer, it is not a law firm and provides no legal services. All templates, courses and products are educational content only. Use of this website does not create a lawyer/client relationship.
All contracts are drafted on general contract principles for the United States of America. These contracts go through a multi-level review process with attorneys and entrepreneurs.
Each contract has fill-in-the-blank sections and allows for editing to suit your business policies + local state laws.